|Salary:||от 700 до 1100 USD|
|Work experience:||5 years|
|Type of involvement:||full time|
|Schedule:||from 09:00 to 18:00|
ISOC Kyrgyz Chapter Public Association is announcing a Competition for the provision of accounting services
The Accountant will manage bookkeeping and related financial activities of the ISOC Kyrgyz Chapter. ISOC runs several paralell projects run by team leaders, project managers with each requiring its own similar set of the accounting activities. Projects related to digital skills, internet connectivity, cyber security, school connectivity, digital literacy, research in technologies, artificial intelligence, advocacy and policy advisory.
At least 5 years of work experience in an accountant position.
Experience with international organizations’ accounting procedures is preferred
Knowledge of financial reporting procedures of the international organization (European Union, Soros Foundation, UNDP, USAID, US Embassy etc.).
University Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
English Language Proficiency preferred.
Professional Certificates, CAP preferred.
Excellent skills in accounting software and relevant computer applications.
Knowledge of 1C Accounting System preferred
1) Maintaining accounting and financial records, including:
a) Maintaining books and records of financial assets, inventory management, and operating cost accounting;
b) Tracking financial flows in accordance with the policies and procedures of international counterparts;
c) Preparation of funding request forms and financial plans in accordance with the office budget;
d) Transfer of taxes and other payments and fees to the relevant state organizations;
e) Payroll management, including control of Staff’s vacation and sick days;
f) Making payment of salaries to employees and other payments;
g) Preparation of monthly and other reports in accordance with established forms;
h) Perform other accounting-related duties upon the request of ISOC Project Managers;
i) Ensure all data is correctly entered in 1C;
j) Preparation and submission of required accounting reports to the Tax Department, Social Fund and Statistics Department.
2) Preparation required documents requested by external auditors as well as for due diligence procedures;
3) Preparation of necessary documents for the procurement of goods and services for office needs;
4) Assistance with making payments and writing expense reports when ISOC Kyrgyz Chapter Projects’ conducts events (seminars, trainings, conferences, and other events);
5) Documentation and inventory of equipment purchases;
6) Submission of reports on the accountant activities to the relevant project managers of ISOC Kyrgyz Chapter (timesheets, self-assessment of work forms, and others);
7) Assistance to ISOC Kyrgyz Chapter in the implementation of its programs in Kyrgyzstan;
8) Fulfillment of other necessary financial and administrative duties determined by the Project Managers of ISOC Kyrgyz Chapter;
9) Preparing pro-forma budgeting reports required for fundraising purposes
To apply, please e-mail your CV to [email protected] The Subject of email should be “ISOC Accountant”. The deadline for applications is January 16, 2023, 10.00. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.