Public Association: “Internet Society Kyrgyzstan Chapter”
Expression of Interest Request
Video Production Services
About the project Sanarip Insan.
The project “Promotion of Equal Economic Opportunities and Youth Sustainability” (hereinafter referred to as Sanarip Insan) is implemented by the Public Association “Internet Society Кyrgyz Chapter” with the support of the European Union Representation in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Sanarip Insan aims to develop knowledge and skills in the field of digital and green economy among youth and women residing in rural areas. The project involves conducting informational events to enhance digital literacy in collaboration with mass media and social networks, as well as adapting and developing educational materials in partnership with representatives from the education sector. It also includes organizing joint initiatives with stakeholders and government bodies to educate youth about working on digital platforms such as e-government, e-commerce, and digital economy. The long-term goals of the project are to improve the indicators of youth well-being in line with the Sustainable Development Goals 2030.
As part of the project, training has been conducted in all regions of the country. Training on digital tourism and e-commerce were organized in 10 densely populated districts of Kyrgyzstan, with the participation of young people, women, and entrepreneurs from the tourism and commerce sectors.
The training lasted for 2 days, during which participants enhanced their basic digital skills and knowledge using the MISTT (Mobile Internet Skills Training Toolkit) methodology for working on digital tourism platforms and effectively using social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook. They also learned how to register and use Google My Business, messaging apps like WhatsApp and Telegram, Google Maps and 2GIS, and booking platforms such as Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, Agoda, Bronevik.com. They also received insights on review websites like TripAdvisor.com, Shelter PMS, Edelweiss, Fidelio, and WebPMS Traveline, as well as systems for hotel management automation. At the end of the training, participants were awarded certificates.
During the “E-commerce” training? participants acquired the following skills:
- Presenting products or services using photos, videos and text in accordance with modern market requirements.
- Creating textual descriptions.
- Learning the secrets of writing and copywriting texts for advertisements, posts, articles and technical assignments.
- Practicing mobile photography (mobilography).
- Mastering the secrets of shooting, editing and posting content on electronic platforms using relevant applications.
Based on the above, the Internet Society Kyrgyz Chapter announces a competition among interested organizations/expert groups to provide services for the production of video clips showcasing success stories of project beneficiaries.
For a video production service provider:
The video shoot will take place at locations proposed by the Client. The video shoot should involve the work of videographer, lighting technician and director. All shooting and lighting equipment will be provided by the Service Provider.
The plan includes shooting a hero video. The total number of videos is 8 (7 success story videos and 1 overall overview). The duration of each video should range from 3 minutes to 5 minutes.
The editing process may involve assembling the captured footage and editing according to the approved script. A rough video edit should be presented to the Client for approval. Any feedback or suggestions from the Client should be incorporated, which may involve adjustments to the video sequence. A final video edit is done based on the Client’s feedback. The video clip is then provided to the Client for final approval.
Description of the scope of work:
- Preparation for the shoot;
- Filming process (organizing the shoot with professional equipment at approved locations);
- Multimedia post-production (visual effects, graphic design, digitization and processing of raw footage, video editing, color correction, sound design, insertion of animations and other components); Delivery of the final materials on a portable storage device or via cloud storage.
The technical specifications should be completed between June 25 and August 25, 2023. The delivery deadlines for the products will be discussed between Aisok and the selected Service Provider upon contract agreement. The Service Provider should seek client approval for the project deliverables at each stage. Please refer to Appendix 1 for examples of materials.
Key characteristics of the deliverable include:
- high quality video sequences;
- dynamic video with elements of storytelling;
- key message transmission;
- subtitled in Russian and English.
- Three language versions of the main final video (with Kyrgyz original, version with Russian and English subtitles) lasting from 3 to 5 minutes in dynamic video format using infographics.
- Three language versions of the overview video (with Kyrgyz original, version with subtitles in Russian and English) lasting from 10 to 15 minutes in the format of a dynamic video with the use of infographics.
- Videos adapted for social networks (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok).
- Treated photos.
- All source files.
Requirements for video material:
- The contractor shall ensure the creation of a visual design with graphic elements, infographics and animations, a final splash screen with all logos. The design of the graphic elements must comply with the parameters described in the handbook on graphic requirements;
- The contractor must provide professional high quality transitions, high quality sound, Kyrgyz language voiceover and appropriate background music in the video. The contractor provides background music in compliance with copyrights;
- The Contractor is to submit the preliminary result for review and approval by the Client on 25 August 2023 and the final version on 5 September 2023.
- Once the contract has been signed, the scope of work includes:
- Meeting with the Sanarip Insan project team to discuss the video script and shooting schedule
- Preparation of the script/scenario and getting approval from the project
- Shooting in Osh, Jalalabad, Chui, Naryn, Issyk-Kul, Talas and Batken oblasts (one shoot in each location)
- Production of the first version of the video, receiving feedback from the project
- Production of the final versions
- Submission of the final version with subtitles.
Transfer of result:
The Contractor will provide the final Full HD version of the video production (all video footage) and the entire archive of video and sound files on hard disk. The Contractor will also place the files on a file-sharing service and provide the Client with a link to download the file. When materials are transferred all rights (use and distribution) of ownership are transferred to Sanarip Insan Project in the Kyrgyz Republic.
All materials developed under this Assignment are the property of the Sanarip Insan project and may be transferred to third parties only by agreement with the project.
Location of implementation – all regions of Kyrgyzstan
Accountability and coordination
In the execution of this assignment, the Consultant shall report to the Project Coordinator, Sanarip Insan. The Consultant shall keep the Coordinator informed of the progress of the assignment and of any difficulties encountered in the execution of the work.
Form of contract
The preferred form of the contract is a civil law contract for the provision of services, which requires the applicant to be registered as a legal entity or sole proprietorship.
Terms of payment
Payment for services rendered will be made upon production of the video clips and upon inspection thereof on the basis of the invoice issued and the Acceptance Certificate for services rendered by bank transfer by bank transfer to the Contractor’s current account specified in the payment invoice. All tax and social charges under this assignment will be included in the contract amount and are the responsibility of the Contractor and the submission of an “Electronic Invoice” (EIB) to the Tax Office. Reporting information will be provided additionally.
Conditions for the submission of bids
The application package must be sent by email to [email protected] with “Video Production Services” by 12 noon, 12 June 2023:
- Letter of interest indicating compliance with the requirements and implementation of similar work;
- The commercial proposal (preliminary);
- Portfolio of the Contractor’s team;
- Contacts of the three referrers/customers
For further questions, please contact on mobile number or message 0755330335